One Big Beautiful Bead
My book, One Big Beautiful Bead, came out in winter 2007. I love to bead with wonderful big lampwork beads. This book tells you:
- How to incorporate big lampwork beads into your beadweaving
- How to design around your focal bead
- How to finish professionally using cones instead of crimps
You can click the link below to buy the book from Amazon. If you would like an autographed copy, contact me.
More to Come
I apologize to all my friends that it has taken me so long to get my website together! I'm going to add some video tutorials and kits and some other goodies - hopefully soon! I would also like to add a question and answer section - if any of you have (beading) questions, I will try to have some answers!
Fall Beading Classes
I will be teaching beading classes this fall at Camas Creek Yarn on Main Street in Kalispell.
The classes I will be teaching are:
- Peyote Bracelet, Saturday September 13, 2008, 2-5 pm, $35
- Spiral Necklace, Saturday September 20, 2008, 2-5 pm , $35
- Multistrand Necklace, Saturday October 18, 2008, 2-5 pm, $35
- Eclectique Necklace, Saturday October 25, 2008, 2-5 pm, $35
- Russian Spiral Necklace, Saturday November 8, 2008, 2-5 pm, $35
- Netted Necklace, Sunday November 16, 2008, 1-4 pm, $35
In all of these classes you will learn elements of design and professional finishing techniques. Click the link above to go to the Camas Creek web site and register today!
Floral Rhapsody (spiral)